Gateshead Central are the fastest growing taxi company in Gateshead with over 150 vehicles and six different 24/7 offices spread throughout the area.
They have the largest mini bus and wheelchair accessible fleet in the North East, with minibuses able to carry up to 16 passengers and our wheel chair vehicles able to carry up to two wheelchairs and eight passengers.
Gateshead Central also have long wheel base eight-seater vehicles which have a vast luggage carrying capacity to suit your needs.
The range of services offered by Gateshead Central includes:
• Private hire taxi service
• Executive and Wedding Car Hire Service
• Taxi service 24 hours a day at a single rate
• Taxis operate 365 days a year
• All taxis and drivers fully inspected by local authorities
• All taxis fitted with satellite tracking systems
• Our taxis are controlled by our state-of-the-art call centre
“We’re very pleased to welcome Gateshead Central as one of our key commercial partners,” general manager Alisha Henry told gateshead-fc.com.
“Gateshead Central have been integral in helping to rebuild the club so to be able to put their logo on the front of our shirts is a privilege.”
Scott Ryan, operations manager at Gateshead Central, also spoke of his excitement at entering a partnership with the Tynesiders, adding: “I’m really excited about aligning with Gateshead FC and the community.
“It’s fantastic to see the club back in the game, it would be great to see the town get behind their local team this season.”