Gateshead FC Season Ticket Information for the 2012/13 Season
In line with the recent announcement on 2012/13 Matchday Admission Prices, full price season tickets will also remain the same price for the coming season.
However, in order to maintain both Season Ticket and Matchday Admission Prices at 2011/12 levels, Season Ticket holders will no longer receive a complimentary copy of the Tynesider Matchday Magazine.
Season Ticket Holders in 2012/13 will enjoy the following benefits:
• Admission to all 23 home fixtures in the Blue Square Bet Conference Premier
• Admission to all home pre-season friendlies
• Admission to all reserve team home fixtures in the Central League
• A designated entrance for Season Ticket holders
Season Ticket Application Forms and Terms and Conditions are available by either:
When completing an application, please read all Terms and Conditions.
Tickets can be purchased using the following methods:
• Via the online shop - http://www.gateshead-fc.com/shop/index.php?cPath=40
• Including Payment when returning a completed Season Application Form
• Debit/Credit Card by telephone (0191) 4783883 (from Tuesday 26th June 2012)
The club will again offer a 3 Stage Easy Payment Scheme. A Standing Order form is attached to the Season Ticket Application Form (please ensure you download/request a copy of the Staged Payment Terms and Conditions)
Supporters will be able to purchase Season Tickets in person at all 3 pre-season matches, and a number of additional sessions will be arranged (dates and times to be confirmed)
For further information on season tickets, please e-mail the club at email@example.com, or telephone (01911) 4783883